Osama's Revenge Osama's Revenge

America sucks

But i killed him in 45 seconds :)

Kenney responds:

That's fast!

Elephant Quest Elephant Quest

Couldn't finish it

It was fun while it lasted but it got repetitive so fast. Once i got to 5-6 baloons i bearly wanted to play anymore (even with 3 extra lasers and 4 minnions and max damage)

Nice work though. But I prefer your other games

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

...

Just because its original dosent always make it good. Your coding sucked. I found myself getting pissed a fewtimes because the pokemon who had the items were sourrounded by my pokemon and yet mine still for some reason attacked everything else but the ones i wanted. They dont even attack the ones who are FIRST. IM sorry this is harsh but its my oppinion

Dino Run:Marathon Of Doom Dino Run:Marathon Of Doom

I love this game :)

Not too bad i find. i for 38 549 on mny first try :D I used to play the old online version

Ultimate Death Trap Ultimate Death Trap

Cool

Everytime oyu refresh the game is diffrent

APOKALYX APOKALYX

Hmm...

This game has great potential...But the bugs are what killed it for me.. everytime i use my ability the whole game freezes. Other than that the game is alright but needs alot of work and felt rushed.

Xplored responds:

....sad...
As replied below to others having the same problem:
Please confirm you have Flash Player 10.1 installed. If it still freezes with special power we'd appreciate you to sign up for free on apokalyx.com in order to be contacted for next installments betatesting.

HentaiKey Girl 5 Demo HentaiKey Girl 5 Demo

Art

Zone really knows how to turn perverted tentacle hentai into a true art. My hat off to you good sir.

That Gravity Game That Gravity Game

*sigh*

Its been done over and over and over again. no points for originality. Alli liked was the music, sorry

Line Simulator Line Simulator

Hmm

Would of been better if i was an x box

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Amazing

I thought this was really interesting. Loved it